It just gets lamer & lamer
what the fuck are you talking about? just give her a piece of paper that says happy on it, ask her if she wants some lovin and if not get the hell outta there! thats my advice, weird people are just too damn plain weird for me :?
wow it seams like this david, is one messed up mofo! although I may think something along those lines occationally I will never discuss it in such a demented way. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
David's subject today was Cool Devices, & Dog & Monkey sex, plus we threw in Duck sex because Jessi was wearing one of her duck shirts that says "Got Bubbles?" Which we all agree, I have suds. :mrgreen:
Ox, you & David would get a long perfectly!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
awsome, does he go on aim? maybe you could pass over his user name to me :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Not that I know of. He says he goes on-line, but with him you can never be sure, although I do know he's never talked of a messenger, only a few forums.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

ah I see, if you get any further information be sure to let me know. I love to talk to people that I dont know, that way I dont have to worry about anything :mrgreen:

Howdy Batz,
That's rite it's me.. And to all you guys who have been talkin bout me let me intorduce myself. Yep, It's me the bubble head who's supposedly obcessed with ducks. And i'd really like to talk to this Ox guy. I've heard and read so much that you've said. Big Grin You seem kewl enough considering that you've been bashin me in some aspects. But it's all good I won't ever meet you in person so i guess your safe.
The monkey with the most
So Jessi, are you going to be a Post Slut like the rest of us? If so I wish you luck even staying up with me, the youngest of the bunch. We're one big happy family although I don't remember who these guys are half the time I still love them.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

nice, to have you aboard monkey! :mrgreen:

so wich one are you? batz mentioned several people.

now step down this ile for the traditional flogging of the noob.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It's Jessi from the pic! Now Bow down to her!

*bows*

*pants rip*

eek!

well I guess I am not one for first impressions...

That's rite now bow i'm your new God.. not really but you can worship me all the same. Big Grin
The monkey with the most
*begins to chant "jessi the great"*

*thinks*damn batz and his foolery*ends thought*

Yay, she's going to eat. It's a legendary event! She's crazy about her weight Confusedweatdrop: .

why? she didnt look fat in the photo. does she have some sort of eating disorder or something? :mrgreen: :? :mrgreen: