best anime soundtrack?
well, the things most often screwing up in HK dvds are the subs and video, more than most times the audio is perfect so since all you are getting is audio in HK sound tracks I would assume that they would be pretty good quality. :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
suppose, i mean how hard is it to copy a cd? a 4 year old could probably do it. but i want info from the horses mouth, like do they look professional and all? cause if theyare shit then i might as well just download them and burn them to cd.
From what I have heard, they rip everything, and I think that means the disc art case art etc. but I am not sure.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

well for $9 it sounds good
plus $6 shipping and handeling, which really sucks....

maybe even more for me cause im in ireland, which sucks!
yeah, shipping really sucks, but at least buying online does not require tax!

ps. Ireland eh? so thats why you drink so much! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

sorry if that offended you in any way, but I had to say it :mrgreen:

naa, not like i drink much anyway, and i wasnt the drunk guy that was someone else. damn sterotypes, always quick to blame the irish for drinking all the beer. but arent you part irish aswell, or is that a generalisation about americans that everyone makes?
yes, we are all a bit irsh. but yes I am a little. and I think it was atomik orgasm that I was thinking of.

aha! does that mean i win?