Urusei Yatsura TV HK?
When is someone going to release Urusei Yatsura TV HK DVDs?
I guess no one is really a big Urusei Yatsura fan, so we won't see them. sigh Cry
heh for that exact reason it might not be coming out .. maybe the movies didnt sell to well
That's a shame because the series really rocked. It had some of my all time favorite anime moments.
AnimEigo is releasing it on R1. the discs are alright. I just don't like AnimEigo all that much. :0P
"You are one of the most stupid people I know! I hate you! I wish you would DIE! DIE, DIE, DIE!"-- Me, in one of my happier moods.
I am a big fan of animeigo. Don't like their releases?
I like theire releases, it's just (This is a REALLY stupid reason, I admit) I HATE Robert Woodhead. He's the guy who runs AnimEigo, and he's a prick. :-?
"You are one of the most stupid people I know! I hate you! I wish you would DIE! DIE, DIE, DIE!"-- Me, in one of my happier moods.
I know who Robert WoodHead is. I like him. Whenever I email him, he gets back to me as soon as possible. He is very informative, and polite to me. What did he do to you? Maybe it's because I have suppourted Animeigo for so long. I bought and own most of the KOR OAV in the original plastic clamshell case. I also bought the KOR TV DVD Box Set. I bought a lot of Urusei Yatsura VHS as well as Spirirt of Wonder. I also bought Oh My Goddess. I also told him about putting in an order of You're Under Arrest TV and maybe the Macross Set on back order.
Well, here it goes:

A) I have e-mailed man, many times on many different things, and he has gotten back to me once.

B) I used to go to the AE chatroom, and he banned me for saying that his avatar didn't work! >_<

C) When he DID e-mail me back, all he said was "Yes. In 2003". (The question was "When will your Lupin III OAVs be released", only I put more though into it then. *_*)
I'm not sure what an "avatar" is. Companies sometimes take a while with emails. Did you email, during the Macross DVD Set release. That was a crazy time for the company.
An avatar is a picture that goes by your name. Lifestop has one here. Look at his, and get an example. Smile

And, I e-mailed before, during, and AFTER the Macross time. As I said, I only was replied to ONCE. Undecided
Well he was always cool with me. Hmmmmm. I'm not sure really what to say. I was pretty angry when VIZ never contacted me, and that was after they stopped releasing my favortie show Maison Ikkoku.
I HATE Viz! HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE! >_< CPM and ADV are cool, though. They always get back to me.
Well VIZ is a sub division of good God I'm going to butcher this, Shogajukn. They would be busy.
VIZ has great releases though.