Urusei Yatsura TV HK?
Most of Viz's releases are good, yes. I just don't like the way they PRODUCe them. *_* They do it ONE SERIES AT A TIME, and right now they are ONLY releasing Inu-Yasha! I HATE INU-YASHA! I wish they'd release the GE999 movies! >_<
"You are one of the most stupid people I know! I hate you! I wish you would DIE! DIE, DIE, DIE!"-- Me, in one of my happier moods.
They always do Ranma and leave Maison Ikkoku alone. Is Inu Yasha out yet?
I'm not sure. I hate Inu-Yasha, so I don't keep up with it.

Maison Ikkouku is Rumiko Takahashi's BEST work, but Viz doesn't think so. They say that "the VHS didn't sell well, so we're going to delay the DVDs", but they release the VHS DUB ONLY, and for THIRTY-FOUR DOLLARS EACH, and they only have TWO EPISODES PERTAPE! Duh! Of course they won't sell well! >_< I HATE VIZ! >_<
"You are one of the most stupid people I know! I hate you! I wish you would DIE! DIE, DIE, DIE!"-- Me, in one of my happier moods.
I guess. It only cost me $24.95 per tape. Just get the HK DVD Set. Inu Yasha wasn't bad, it just didn't realy interest me.
If I could find the HK Maisdon Ikkouku for less than $100 dollars, then I'd get it. *_* I'm not asking for it to be, like, $40, but $60-$80 would be nice. *_* I just don't wanna have to pay ninety dollars, or something like that. *_*

Inu-Yasha was just stupid.
http://www.animeniacs.org/anime.html
This has the goods. Wow my 100th reply. Amazing. Only the second person to do it. I Think I'll go watch some Sailor Moon fan subs(the house is pretty dry).
I thought ANIMEniacs had it for like $94... *_*
I think it was originally. Then it was lowered.