What is the most addicting anime?
Quote:Originally posted by "Suzakuseikun"

Buy the TV series with the OAV. As a fact, watch them in this order.

TV Series -> OAV 1 and 2 -> OAV 3.

The first 2 OAVs are linked together with the ending of the series. The third OAV is an alternate ending to the series, not even touching the other two OAVs. In OAV 2, you learn more about Chichiri, and about Nuriko's family. All and all, get the FX combo set, it's the best set you can get.

alright, thanks suzaku,I will have to get that next, although I probably wont get around to watching it until spring break when I am going to go hog wild and watch while the watchings good :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by "icenine0"

I've yet to watch an anime with more than 26 episodes that I've really liked, but then again I haven't seen a lot of the really good ones yet. Big Grin

Personally, I think DBZ would've had a great ending with Gokou going SSJ and offing Frieza at the end of that saga.

"YOU FOOL!" BOOOOOOOOOMMMMM

yeah that would have been best, just litting goku rain supreme and show off his baddass skill. it still would have been long but not nearly as long as it is.

*edit* or, of course it just could have ended at dragon ball :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

I would also like to add Berserk as well. That show is amazing. Big Grin

The only thing I really don't like about Dragonball/Z (anime) is all of the filler episodes. That show has some of the most filler out of all anime shows!
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
yeah, but the bad thing about addictive anime that is as short as berserk is that it ends, quickly :mrgreen:

That's why you watch it alot! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
yeah, but right now I barely have enough time to watch things one way threw, but my one friend who has alot of time on his hands, watches all of his anime with the english and japanese track multiple times Big Grin 8O 8O 8O

There are three OAVs.

[Image: 176130.jpg]
That is OAV one and two. Nine episodes. First 3 are OAV one, dealing with Tamahome becoming Taka, and the second six deal with Taka getting his memory back to becomming Tamahome. The other box for this you will see is a black box with a gold symbol on the front going by the name Oni.

[Image: fushigi_oni.jpg]
This one.

[Image: fushigi_eikoden.jpg]
The other is Eikouden, which takes place as an alternate ending to the series.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
ah yes, I see what you mean. but isnt eikouden only abalible with english dub or something... wait ill just go check Big Grin

I really like the cover to Eikoden! That makes me want to buy the anime! Big Grin Big Grin
You buy the FX OAV set which has sub and dub, duh Confusedweatdrop:
yeah, sorry I just heard from one of my idiot friends that it only had the english track but he probably bought the wrong set :mrgreen:

He got the MI set.
yeah, that kind of sucks... however it was his own fault I suppose for not looking further.

Thanks Suzaku. So they did combine the 1st 2 into Oni. I heard that Eikoden wasn't written by the same person that wrote the rest of the series. But I'll end up checking it out anyways.
Now I'm kind of excited to get Fushigi Yuugi. I've already read a ton of the manga. Now I have a question, how closely does the anime follow the manga? :?