Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What is the most addicting anime?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I vote One Piece and DragonBall Z.

I cannot help but love and buy more and more of one piece, and DBZ seems to have the ability to draw people world wide not really aquanted with anime that much.
I will agree with what you said and add Hikaru no Go. :mrgreen:
alright, although I have not yet seen it :wink:
Maison Ikkoku gets my vote. =)
hmmm... maison Ikkoku eh? nice, an addicting anime that ends I will have to start watching it and stop letting it gather dust :mrgreen:
Hikaru no Go is pretty damn addictive
yeah, so I have heard, and that is why I do not dare start an anime like that(yet), that kakoi holds up their with one piece :mrgreen:
I dunno, everyone I've showed Fushigi Yuugi to has wanted to see more, and that's usually when I show them just about 15 episodes :wink:
yeah, thats another big one I have to get. have you seen the OVA? if so, should I buy the tv series or the tv series with the OVA?
I would vote for pretty much any Rumiko Takahashi series. Whether it be Maison Ikkoku or Ranma, or even Inu Yasha.
Azumanga Diaoh!!!
Buy the TV series with the OAV. As a fact, watch them in this order.

TV Series -> OAV 1 and 2 -> OAV 3.

The first 2 OAVs are linked together with the ending of the series. The third OAV is an alternate ending to the series, not even touching the other two OAVs. In OAV 2, you learn more about Chichiri, and about Nuriko's family. All and all, get the FX combo set, it's the best set you can get.
I didn't know they were 3 OVA's for Fushigi. I thought there was that one OVA boxset that they sell and they just recently came out with the new OVA Eikoden. Or are the first 2 OVA's you're describing combined in the 1 boxset?
Its combined in one set m8...

Also like to add Berserk which was awesome while it lasted
I've yet to watch an anime with more than 26 episodes that I've really liked, but then again I haven't seen a lot of the really good ones yet. Big Grin

Personally, I think DBZ would've had a great ending with Gokou going SSJ and offing Frieza at the end of that saga.

"YOU FOOL!" BOOOOOOOOOMMMMM
Pages: 1 2 3