The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
What is your least favorite anime? (Series) - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: What is your least favorite anime? (Series) (/thread-1041.html)

Pages: 1 2

What is your least favorite anime? (Series) - OptimisticOx - 03-27-2003

I think it is time to bring this thread back to life :mrgreen: again without 10 pages of posts, etc. :mrgreen:

and I will have to say that I am going to give princess 9 a chance and not deam it the worst anime ever. I will have to go with these:

Super duper sumos(eek!)
&
DBZ(edited funimation version)

What is your least favorite anime? (Series) - Vinny - 03-27-2003

Gasaraki. I didn't neccesarily hate the show, but there is WAYYYYYYYYYY to much story behind it. I was lost through the whole show.

What is your least favorite anime? (Series) - OptimisticOx - 03-27-2003

yeah, sometimes shows like that can get really confusing but for the most part I like stories with very detailed plots and backgrounds :mrgreen:

What is your least favorite anime? (Series) - Vicious - 03-28-2003

2 words. Trouble Chocolate. Horrible!!!!!!!!

What is your least favorite anime? (Series) - OptimisticOx - 03-28-2003

why? whats so bad about it?

What is your least favorite anime? (Series) - Vicious - 03-28-2003

You'd have to see it to know what I mean. That and the Revolutionary Girl Utena Movie had to be the 2 worst pieces of crap ever. Although at least Utena had nice animation.

What is your least favorite anime? (Series) - OptimisticOx - 03-28-2003

nice, I will have to try to downloaded it and see what you mean, although if it is as bad as you say, I wonder if it will be available for download.

What is your least favorite anime? (Series) - Vance - 03-29-2003

Easily, without a doubt Ninja Resurrection.

I saw this when the only anime I had ever seen were Akira and Ninja Scroll, and this nearly killed the whole genre of anime for me before I even got to know it well.

Whoops, wait, you said series. In that case I'd have to say Pilot Candidate. It was on CN for a while and was utter total trash. Couldn't stand it. I actually really like the new english dub of DBZ... I don't know why everyone hates it so much. I especially love Vegeta's voice, which everyone seems to hate the most... odd. I guess it's just what you see first.

What is your least favorite anime? (Series) - OptimisticOx - 03-29-2003

yeah, luckily I got advice from friend as I was about to get it, he told me not to and I steered clear away.

just how much worse is it than the origonal anyway?

What is your least favorite anime? (Series) - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 03-29-2003

I hate funimations dub of Dragonball because I already knew the characters so well when they totally ruined them! Watch the Japanese version it is very very good! It is one of my all time favorites! Toriyama is god! :mrgreen:

yeah, funimation sucks. and then along with the dubbing job they have to chop things up so they can sell to a younger audience.

What is your least favorite anime? (Series) - gunner7500 - 03-29-2003

dont even talk about funimation dub,what they should be releasing is uncut with english sub titles

What is your least favorite anime? (Series) - gunner7500 - 03-29-2003

i was trying to find dbz uncut on dvd put its impossible

yeah, and what sucks is that they charge you more for the uncut stuff.

ps. like your avatar gunner :mrgreen:

What is your least favorite anime? (Series) - Vicious - 03-30-2003

Quote:Originally posted by "gunner7500"

i was trying to find dbz uncut on dvd put its impossible

Most of DBZ is released with dubs and uncut japanese with subs. At least the later stuff is anyways. I know the first 60 episodes or so are going to be redone uncut and with the same VA's that did the rest of the series.