Suggestions anyone?
looks like I wont be getting Nadesico, seeing as the subs, seem to be the worst ever.... and with that I have purchased Azumanga Daioh, 1.) dvd rip most of the way and then exeptional tv rips 2.) looks like the subs are from fanscripts 3.) found it on discounted on anime animediscount.com for $24 and 4.) most importantly, I have seen multiple users bring up this series and say how good it was.

alright, I guess this thread could just stay open to help people diciede what do get next. or you mods can lock it if you like, ....

well anyway, thanks for all of the help everyone :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Nope, that's not my review of Kare Kano.. The set has very good video, and audio.. subs are good. They go by fast, but then again, the characters speak fast. Some others had trouble with the subs for that reason, I thought they were perfectly fine and I still wonder what all the fuss is about, heh.
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
what is your user name on the main site? there are a few that I look for, that I can usually trust, and then there are some written by people who base their review on the first 2 episodes. Vinny's reviews are always pretty good and they havnt led me astray, as of yet. :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Wooohoooo!!!!! You finally went with 1 of my suggestions. It's about time.
yep, hope its good :mrgreen:

OptimisticOx Wrote:I have about $35 bucks to spend and I was wondering what I should get. or should I save it up for something larger? just shoot suggestions and I will say if I already have them or not, since I really dont feal like writing down all of the things that I own.
I'd go for either Daphne in Brilliant Blue or Excell Saga. Say-I remember running into you at the animeniacs forum!!
I love anime-but I still have a life-but not by choice......?
DARK OSAMU Wrote:Here is a suggestion....Don't F#*K no dead midgets!!!!!!
And the XBOX is a good fire starting kit.
And Gokudo needs to be an HK set.
And Nadesico needs to be next on your list after Berserk!!!!!
Gokudo is an hk set by MAC. I know cause I've got it in my collection.
I love anime-but I still have a life-but not by choice......?
Uhh, you do realize that this thread ended almost 2 years ago don't you? And I think ox has made up his mind by now besides the fact that noone has heard from him in about a year.
Ox decided to put that money in a bank account. It accrued interest and he is now a multi-billionaire.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36