Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Suggestions anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have about $35 bucks to spend and I was wondering what I should get. or should I save it up for something larger? just shoot suggestions and I will say if I already have them or not, since I really dont feal like writing down all of the things that I own.
Legend of Basara is pretty good
Azumanga Daioh is great stuff.
The manga is better.

Get Eva if you haven't seen it. Or Hellsing. Or X. Or Kenshin.
Well for that much you can get something good. Here goes, get some Hikaru no Go. Big Grin
yeah, get Hikaru no Go but that show will suck you in, just ask Kakoi Big Grin
I'm lost in it. Someone save me? Nah don't save me I'm having way too much fun. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I need volume 19 to be translated if not I don't know what I might do
Right now I have stopped on volume 13, and am going to wait for the anime to catch up to where I am in the manga, then start reading it again. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

So Ox get some Hikaru no Go! :mrgreen:
hmmmm.... I dont feel like starting a long series, have seen everything that suzaku suggested so it is between legend of basura, what do you all think?
What are you talking about buying more when you still have to watch ONE PIECE @_@! Confusedweatdrop:
well, I like to get it while its hot, but dont worry, I am probably going to watch one piece soon :mrgreen: but not now because I have tons of school work, Sad
Someone recommended Azumanga Daioh. What about that? It's a relatively short series.
I dont know if being short is a good thing or a bad thing, all I know is that I can probably afford it. :mrgreen:
Hm...I'd say get Ayashi no Ceres. Or maybe the Record of Lodoss OAV :mrgreen: For a longer series, get Slayers.
Pages: 1 2 3