Anyone here still buy HK Anime DVDs?
I certainly can understand that one... anime isn't cheap by any means... lol.. we do a lot of the fan subs and for the most part encode and write them to dvdr and watch them on TV, cause I like my couch and big screen TV too... although lately I haven't been so busy with it, need to get some series from my daughters computer... we actually just found a decent program that will take mkv's and make them avi's with the subs!!

We got a dvd player that plays avi files, although it seems for the most part they still get written out because invariably one of the stupid avi files won't play on it for some reason.. so then we have to take a break, while I move them over to the computer, encode them, write them out, make nice pretty little menus and then we go back to watching whatever series...

We are currently on XXXholic and are almost finished with season 1... we've seen Zombie Loan and enjoyed it... ending was pretty open so maybe they'll do another season of it... my next pick will probably be Tokko since I've seen about 4 episodes on Adult Swim and liked it... and I have the R1's I picked up at a Best Buy sale...

Messages In This Thread
Anyone here still buy HK Anime DVDs? - by Amethyst - 09-21-2008, 12:45 PM
Anyone here still buy HK Anime DVDs? - by Cidien - 09-26-2008, 01:51 AM
Anyone here still buy HK Anime DVDs? - by Cidien - 09-27-2008, 08:28 PM
Anyone here still buy HK Anime DVDs? - by Cidien - 09-30-2008, 02:57 AM
Anyone here still buy HK Anime DVDs? - by Cidien - 10-03-2008, 04:40 PM
Anyone here still buy HK Anime DVDs? - by tanakag - 11-03-2013, 02:23 AM