Muffins, skirts, and creeps oh my!!!
geo85 Wrote:I dont want to make enemys so just know I am not attacking anyone in peticular.

Whats the deal with muffin top????????????

I don't get it. Does anyone here have any incite on this matter? Do they just not have any pants that fit, or maybe they want to make their butt look good in tight jeans but dont realize that the spillage removes any attention from their ass.

I couldn't agree more! I hate to see that, it just looks so bad! In my opinion it's both due to pants that don't fit properly and a bit (many times more than just a bit) of fat that either shouldn't be there or should be hidden because it ruins a woman's body shape. I mean, I have pants like that but you don't see anything spilling when I wear them. It's true I don't have anything to spill but if I did I certainly wouldn't be wearing pants like that, just like I wouldn't show my abdomen if it was covered in fat (now that's gross)!

geo85 Wrote:But skirts though they look good but when they are of an extremly short nature atract attention of only one kind and ususally from those who you would rather not get any attention from at all.
I keep seeing young girls in ages ranging from 10-20 wearing increasingly shorter skirts. Whats worse many of them have not been told that they might find it better if they would cross their legs. I hate to see a very young girl on the bus wearing a very short skirt not crossing her legs and seeing some creep staring at her. That pisses me off. Do women really think they should have to wear short skirts to atract guys and if not do these girls want old men staring between their legs.

Am I the only one bothered here.
I dont want to sound sexest or anything so any incite from the women on this site would be nice.
I myself prefer the business look though, ya know the striped dress pants thing, classy.

I wear short skirts and only short skirts. There's a very simple reason for that, I don't like the way I look with long skirts, not to mention wearing long skirts definitely doesn't fit my personality. I don't do it because I want men to look at me although I'd be lying if I said I don't like it when men stare at my legs and/or compliment them. I wear short skirts and what I consider to be sexy (not trashy) clothes because it makes me feel sexy, because I like it. Men stare at me even when I'm wearing plain clothes, it's not about that, it's about how the clothes make me feel. It's not about my boyfriend either even if he loves the way I dress, it's about me. And sexy clothes can be classy as well, actually those are usually the sexiest type of clothes.
It does seem to me a lot of girls out there don't know how to wear short skirts. Seating down with your legs wide open is a big no no and if you don't like to cross your legs (it's bad for health) there's nothing easier than just keeping your knees together. The same goes for walking, you can't walk as freely with a short skirt as you would with pants or long skirts, unless you want your butt to show that is. Big Grin
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Muffins, skirts, and creeps oh my!!! - by geo85 - 07-24-2005, 08:36 PM
Muffins, skirts, and creeps oh my!!! - by Zagatto - 07-25-2005, 04:31 AM
Muffins, skirts, and creeps oh my!!! - by geo85 - 07-26-2005, 10:44 PM
Muffins, skirts, and creeps oh my!!! - by geo85 - 07-27-2005, 09:14 AM
Muffins, skirts, and creeps oh my!!! - by Andromeda18_ - 08-06-2005, 02:30 PM
Muffins, skirts, and creeps oh my!!! - by geo85 - 08-07-2005, 09:59 AM
Muffins, skirts, and creeps oh my!!! - by geo85 - 08-07-2005, 08:57 PM
Muffins, skirts, and creeps oh my!!! - by Cidien - 07-24-2005, 11:03 PM