Top five Favorite songs from any Genre
gubi-gubi Wrote:Damn you always think questions like this are easy but when it comes down to it, its hard!

Yea I know. I could have posted this topic a couple of days ago, but I wasn?t sure about my choices. So I ended up going through my 500 plus MP3's and 50+ albums while writing my research essay (marking off all the songs I skipped). I have a long list of the finalists, but when it came down to it, all of the songs I chose are ether powerful or just mean something to me.

For instance, I heard Self Esteem five minuets after walking in on my last girlfriend cheating on me Sad (with her room mates boyfriend, boy that was a fucking mess) and it inspired me to say "Fuck that bitch, I'm not gonna feel bad over her. :mad: " Of course then I went and cried a lot on the rock I go to think on but I always think about that song and I'm glad I'm not that guy.

On the other songs I picked, Rewrite just exemplifies why I am allowed to like J-Rock; even friends who hate Japanese culture and make fun of me for liking it think that it is a good song. Wish You Were Here is a song that really inspires me to write heart-wrenching scenes in my stories, like when the here selflessly dies to save others (I?m not evil, but almost all my heroes die for some reason). What its Like is one of those songs that just makes you look at yourself before you judge others; mighty powerful words and meaning in that song. Then there is Believe, Disturbed is my favorite group and Believe is just a haunting chant of authority and clout.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe

Messages In This Thread
Top five Favorite songs from any Genre - by rav96 - 03-30-2005, 11:27 AM
Top five Favorite songs from any Genre - by rav96 - 03-30-2005, 12:19 PM
Top five Favorite songs from any Genre - by Blight - 03-30-2005, 05:52 PM
Top five Favorite songs from any Genre - by rav96 - 03-30-2005, 07:18 PM
Top five Favorite songs from any Genre - by Cyrus - 03-30-2005, 07:56 PM
Top five Favorite songs from any Genre - by rav96 - 03-31-2005, 11:21 AM
Top five Favorite songs from any Genre - by rav96 - 03-31-2005, 11:37 AM