Zelda: TP was awesome.
Its great but its not too different from the previous ones. It doesn?t blow me away like the last few did and everything seems like I?ve done it before. Other games have caught up with the Zelda formula and it really needs something new imo.

I do love the darker theme and especially the pace. It seems there?s something big happening all the time and that keeps you playing it. Every time I want to put away the controller I see something new or get a new item. It?s a very well built game but not different enough of the previous ones. I never thought I?d want Zelda to change but it needs to do something different to set it apart from the rest again. They even use the same races as the last ones did.

For instance I?d like some rpg stat building put in so the useless enemies won?t be as useless and maybe even let link jump so we can get more platform puzzles in the mix. Voice acting is also welcome combined with some more humour but most won't agree.

So I?m enjoying it but not like Okami where every corner was something completely new.

Messages In This Thread
Zelda: TP was awesome. - by Schultz - 11-26-2006, 01:11 AM
Zelda: TP was awesome. - by Elcoholic - 11-26-2006, 10:46 AM
Zelda: TP was awesome. - by Schultz - 11-26-2006, 10:52 AM
Zelda: TP was awesome. - by wrxh8r - 11-27-2006, 05:45 AM
Zelda: TP was awesome. - by Schultz - 11-27-2006, 06:18 PM
Zelda: TP was awesome. - by rav96 - 12-19-2006, 02:32 PM
Zelda: TP was awesome. - by Elcoholic - 12-20-2006, 02:59 AM