Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Zelda: TP was awesome.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I must say i beat Twilight Princess tonight after logging 45 hours of gameplay and that really is with Minimal pause time as i was glued to it. This is probably going to be one of my favorite zelda's. The final battled kicked ass once you got past one of its stages. the 2nd staged pissed me off.

But no matter if you play it on the Wii or Gamecube i think anyone will love this game.

P.S. I will say i have never been glued to a console game like this one did for along time. Thank god for it being thanksgiving week and the military gives you thur + fri off so i had a 4 day weekend to play it through.
I have to wait 2 more weeks but I can't wait to get it.

Have you played Okami? Its the zelda of ps2. You should like it.
Elcoholic Wrote:I have to wait 2 more weeks but I can't wait to get it.

Have you played Okami? Its the zelda of ps2. You should like it.

Nope i haven't played any ps2 game for over 2 years.. Moved June of 2004 and have never opened up my ps2 box since then.
That was quick. I think ill savour the game and do lots of extras.
Well the only reason it was quick is that i had 4 days off and i did play it non stop. I mean 1 day i logged 14 hours in the game. I just couldn't put it down. I am going to do some of the extras but i already found / completed alot.
damn i miss those days of gaming for days...if i try to do it nowadays my parents are like wtf get off your ass etc and guilt trip me on wasting time etc Sad

damn it i wanna live on my own again...

BTW ive only played Zelda TP for like an hour or so at a friends (ive yet to get any new gen consoles...guess ive alrwady enuff of the older gen consoles and there games ive not completed...D'oh infact dating back to the ps1 era...im so ashamed) anyhoo it rocks kinda felt like all thebets bits from the other rolled into one xD

guess what will make me buy one of the new gens is when MGS4 comes out on PS3...im salivating for that...
Its great but its not too different from the previous ones. It doesn?t blow me away like the last few did and everything seems like I?ve done it before. Other games have caught up with the Zelda formula and it really needs something new imo.

I do love the darker theme and especially the pace. It seems there?s something big happening all the time and that keeps you playing it. Every time I want to put away the controller I see something new or get a new item. It?s a very well built game but not different enough of the previous ones. I never thought I?d want Zelda to change but it needs to do something different to set it apart from the rest again. They even use the same races as the last ones did.

For instance I?d like some rpg stat building put in so the useless enemies won?t be as useless and maybe even let link jump so we can get more platform puzzles in the mix. Voice acting is also welcome combined with some more humour but most won't agree.

So I?m enjoying it but not like Okami where every corner was something completely new.