Tech Help Needed: looking to buy some new hardware
about waiting another semister...that just means prices will drop more, yay!...or most to all schools offer loans for computers, and since its a subsidesd student loan, it will have 0% apr untill you graduate...and even if you dont get it paid off before then, it will have about a 6% apr...so if your impationt like me, theres an option for you

a friend of mine picked up a newer gateway recently, it had a amd 64 3500+ cpu, 100 gig HD, x200 video with 128meg dedicated memory, 512 ram expandable to 1.5 gigs (i thinik) dvd burner internal wifi G/B...all the other goodies you would expect. he got it for 800 bucks new on ebay as far as gaming...it can run CS:S at the highest detail, and battlefeild 2 at the lowest detail, most other newer games it can handle fine at medium detail...and as far as best bang for your buck, i would think this would do it...ill talk to him a little later and find out exactly what model it is
It is better to sit and be thought a fool, then to speak and be proven out right

Messages In This Thread
Tech Help Needed: looking to buy some new hardware - by odin0425 - 08-27-2006, 01:03 AM