Tech Help Needed: looking to buy some new hardware
Alright guys, here's the skinny. Basicly, I'm gonig back to college and this means I need some new gear. The school has wireless access in the library, the lunchroom, & on the new patio they're building.

I need a laptop to take notes on & more importantly to play video games on while waiting for the 1 & 1/2 gap between two of my classes. I need some suggestions of good, but somewhat cheap laptops.
Normally my dad would look it up for me as Hardware isn't my expertise, but he has to many personal problems at the moment.

Also, I need a suggestion on a good mp3 player. They have one on Tiger-Direct that's 1 gig for about 40 bucks. It seems like a good deal in a way, till you add shipping & Fl tax, and then it's over 50 dollars. I know a few guys who have gotten better deals than that elsewhere, I jsut don't know where -_-

Anyways, any advice at all is welcome, & thanks.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html

Messages In This Thread
Tech Help Needed: looking to buy some new hardware - by Batz Kage - 08-21-2006, 08:39 PM