Anyone good with working Torrents?
Ok, I've been using this forum a lot lately to ask for help & once again I return with Torrent questions you've probably all heard.

ok, I know how to d/l & seed torrents, that's pretty much all. With that in mind I've found a few problems I need help with.
As extra information, I must add that I think my isp doesn't like all the data transfers, because at certain times if I transfer too much data within a certain time the connection get kicked everytime I start up a torrent & it hit 20kbs up & 20 kbs down.
Is this really an angery ISP? That's the only thing I can think of to explain why it kicks the conenction for 3-5 minutes.

I am a memeber of Underground-gamer. To stay a memeber I must upload/seed a certain amount to keep my ratio in a certain range. Lately I've been having problems uploading. I don't know if it's some sort of retarded upload speed cap or what, but sometimes if I have msn open I can only upload at 3 kbs, anything higher & it kicks my connection to the tracker (I use bittornado by the way).
Some days/hours I can upload at 20kbs easily.
Normally whenver I'm downloading the upload rate is stable, but once the download finishes the uploading gets real shakey.
To this I must add that I'm un-connectible, but that shouldn't effect my uploading to others who are, right?

I've tried using Azureus, but everytime I tell it to start a torrent I can't use a browser & msn goes dead on me. Plus, it won't log into the tracker U-G uses for some reason, but I got it to seed a CD from mininova. Why is it I lose all other activity when I start one torrent?

I know this is a lot of stuff to be asking, but pretty much I'm fed up with starting a torrent to seed, having it seed at 3 kbs (where I cap the speed) only to have it bump up to 4kbs & disconnect.. or just disconnect for no reason.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me. And if you know a better client than BitTornado that doesn't make my computer all crazy like please do share.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html

Messages In This Thread
Anyone good with working Torrents? - by Batz Kage - 03-23-2006, 10:32 PM
Anyone good with working Torrents? - by Elcoholic - 03-24-2006, 01:42 AM
Anyone good with working Torrents? - by Batz Kage - 03-24-2006, 01:59 AM
Anyone good with working Torrents? - by Schultz - 03-27-2006, 04:35 PM
Anyone good with working Torrents? - by Schultz - 03-27-2006, 10:09 PM
Anyone good with working Torrents? - by Batz Kage - 03-28-2006, 04:45 AM
Anyone good with working Torrents? - by Elcoholic - 03-28-2006, 05:00 AM
Anyone good with working Torrents? - by Schultz - 03-28-2006, 07:55 PM
Anyone good with working Torrents? - by rav96 - 04-16-2006, 05:39 AM