Muffins, skirts, and creeps oh my!!!
Thats quite interseting. The problem is that people can not always describe a feeling they have with words or at least not in a way that would convey what they were feeling, so most things are up to the individuals interpretation and in most cases (except for family) people interpret things differently.

What I meant by family is that with my sisters and my mother we have a stong bond or connection so if ever I am recelecting a memory I dont have to say much before one of my sisters or mother am able to describe exactly what I was going to say or what memory and we can easily complete each others sentences, but I guess you could say that people are predictable, but It always amazes me when one of us does that. Does anyone else have that too?

I will give you an example, I was remebering a memory of my childhood when I was about 6 years old and it was my b-day, my older sisters bvoyfriend at the time bought me a metal toy truck with cars in the back, I said to my mother as I was remembering "I think it was my birthday, and I think Iman was there"(which was the guys name) and immediatly my mother finished what I was going to say. I had several more b-days with him there and that was all I said before she could describe what I was about to say word for word.

Messages In This Thread
Muffins, skirts, and creeps oh my!!! - by geo85 - 07-24-2005, 08:36 PM
Muffins, skirts, and creeps oh my!!! - by Zagatto - 07-25-2005, 04:31 AM
Muffins, skirts, and creeps oh my!!! - by geo85 - 07-26-2005, 10:44 PM
Muffins, skirts, and creeps oh my!!! - by geo85 - 07-27-2005, 09:14 AM
Muffins, skirts, and creeps oh my!!! - by geo85 - 08-07-2005, 09:59 AM
Muffins, skirts, and creeps oh my!!! - by geo85 - 08-07-2005, 08:57 PM
Muffins, skirts, and creeps oh my!!! - by Cidien - 07-24-2005, 11:03 PM