Impersonating HKs As R1s...what do you think/feel?
Oh for heavens sakes.... process of elimination... it's a guy, so any females are excluded from being said person... The males posting in here aren't said person... so that's what, at least 4 or 5 eliminated... which leaves??

I'm sure Japschin can say No to whomever you suggest it is that isn't said person... which would eliminate even more... you can also eliminate anyone who doesn't have a list... or anyone who has posted HK's and R1's together on a list... so that shouldn't leave a whole lot left....

Personally I could care less... if they want to pretend to have something they don't... well there's a lot of that going around... the truth will always come out, no matter how hard someone tries to hide it.... I mean most of us are smart enough to know that a 13 episode R1 series is going to take up 4 disks, and if said person says they have it on only 1 or 2... well we all know it's probably a HK, especially with no English dub track... (there are always a few exceptions to anything...laugh)

Messages In This Thread
Impersonating HKs As R1s...what do you think/feel? - by Amethyst - 04-03-2005, 02:30 PM