Impersonating HKs As R1s...what do you think/feel?
Just wondering, has anyone of you ever found out accidentally that someone actually show case his HKs anime as R1s?

I was looking at some1's, M, so called 'R1' anime collection at DVD Aficionado and I was so impressed that he had like 1100+++ anime dvds in less than 1 year. Admist busy admiring them, I 'accidentally' read abt him bragging that he just made a HUUUGE HK purchase and had such a HUUUUUGE backlog that it would take him months and months to finish watching all of them. Rolleyes

I was like "HUH?" then I looked at his anime collection again and saw newly added ones, which are the exact titles which he did partially give on his HUUUGE HK purchase.

I was like, BLOODY HELL, here I was admiring the R1s when the main bulk turned out to be HKs.
I don't think that it's disgraceful to own HKs but I sure think it's hypocritical to impersonate them as R1s. The worst is, Mr. M, is always reminding people that he's only interested in R1s, his 1000+ backlog in R1s blah blah blah.....
That's why everytime I see his posts, I feel so disgusted and he wonders why I don't return his msn msgs.....

Maybe I'm over-reacting but seriously, it's like a dream shattered....ahhahahahahahha
but it sure pisses me off coz I was so full of admiration and so impressed with the anime collection (actually wished I could have that much in less than a year) only to realize that my 'feelings' have been cheated!!! HAHAHAHAHHA :eek: Big Grin :p

Messages In This Thread
Impersonating HKs As R1s...what do you think/feel? - by Japschin - 04-01-2005, 03:34 AM