What have they done to my King of Fighters?
I'm still at a loss on how hitting down forward punch not activeating the assigned attack is my fault when I can hadouken (sp?) with Ken & Ryu, & ice ball with Sub Zero all I like...

I'll admit though, yes for the most part I suck at some fighting games: Tekken, Virtua Fighter, Guilty Gear (one of the ones for PS2), & Samurai Showdown for Arcade. Now by suck I mean other than SS I can beat the game using forward attack or farward forward attack; also notice the fact that I stated that the Guilty Gear I suck at is for PS2, I'm decent at the one for GBA.

But from a birds eye view I really don't see how it is any different from KoF..

Sure Street Fighter has a different feel to it for me, but Guilty Gear & KoF felt kinda the same, only I like KoF better becuase I've played it longer & I can pull off the moves.

All that said, like I said before the last KoF & Next one isn't on my list of games to get, but the GG Isuka or whatever is even though I heard it's got a few problems.

Ok, I still need sleep.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html

Messages In This Thread
What have they done to my King of Fighters? - by Batz Kage - 10-24-2004, 07:21 PM