Have you developed good\evil powers in real life?
In reply to Ka-Tillya's message (damm if I spelt that wrong) it is a common phenomenon for people to experience future events when you are asleep. It happenes to me and some o my friends quite often. These heinious deja' vu moments seem really wierd when you dream them up (in my sadistic little mind) but fit right into normal llife when they occur.

They seem to have a habit of being average run of the mill stuff, rather than the lottery numbers or the next lovely lady in your life... shame really.

Lucky tho that your nightmares don't seem smart enough to figure the system out, cause if not i'll get up one morning and be missing an "organ" or falling into a trench of poop before getting a Nabeshin hairstyle... not that is doesn't suit him...

I could go into details don why this is thought to occur but its boring, im lazy and ive already done 6 hours reading and study in uni today. If you're (anyone with too much time on their hands) really intersted in how it occurs send a SAE to someone who has that info, or just keep adding to this thread...hehehe self glorification and advertising is the best!

Messages In This Thread
Have you developed good\evil powers in real life? - by Animexerox - 10-14-2004, 07:08 AM