Ask for feedback on what users want for features
Allright after a long break from working on the site.. since i was almost sent to Iraq for 4 months.. I am wanting to start working on the site again.. so here it goes..

Ok i am just wanting to know what type of feature users would want most on Import-anime. Right now i have in the planning to try and get some feature done with the site.. Hopefully by the years end but i can't promise anything.. ;o) Some things that i wanna get done are..

Own Cart type system.. This way we can keep track of items alot better since when they are sold they will automatically be removed from the site.. So don't have to rely on the main guy to remove it after its sold. And with this.. Users will get to see status of there order.. Like pending, Shipped etc.. all with email notifications..

Privilaged Reviewers.. Basically there reviews don't need an approval from the admins.. Also possibly have an Icon next to there name showing that people are approved reviewsers..

Also on the reviews have options show people can check what the review was done with.. Like a HDTV, PS2, or on Computer etc.. just so people know a little bit more on how the review was based..

Also make the I Own this item more useful as allowing it to show if you want an item marked as wanting to trade etc.. And possible if you own in in R1.. Just for helping out trading etc..

Also if other people would like some different things post them here so that i can see what everyone would like.. I can't say i will do everything people post but other ideas are always welcome..

Messages In This Thread
Ask for feedback on what users want for features - by Schultz - 11-19-2003, 08:13 AM