New .Hack anime and other new anime series
Hi! Sorry for the late reply but I've been quite busy lately.
I haven't read the part where Shin and Ren make out even though I'm pretty curious about it. I just don't feel like reading Nana on a monitor. I like it so much I'd rather be patient and wait till I can get my hands on the actual book (I'm not too fond of reading on the computer).
I've watched all 7 episodes of the anime available so far and I'm loving it. The animation is very good and the anime is very faithful to the manga. I've heard some people complain about Oosaki Nana's voice but I personaly like it very much, it's sexy. Nana's supposed to have a husky voice anyway so...
As for the movie, I enjoyed it quite much. I do think a lot was left out but they did a good job anyway. The actors were very well casted, in my opinion, especially Oosaki Nana (Mika Nakashima was perfect for the role). Yes, the guy that played Shin should've been younger but he wasn't bad for the role either. Tetsuji Tamayama, the guy that played Takumi looked a bit weird but I think that was mostly due to the fact that he wasn't good looking enough. Takumi's supposed to be a handsome playboy and Tamayama just didn't manage to pull that off. The funny thing is that Tamayama is actually drop dead gorgeous but only when he has a little beard on his face. When cleanly shaved he looks completely different and much less attractive, it's uncanny!
Good to know I got you hooked on Nana. Big Grin I like it so much I want to share it with everybody that's into anime/manga. :o
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
New .Hack anime and other new anime series - by Andromeda18_ - 05-26-2006, 03:42 PM