New .Hack anime and other new anime series
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I've only read up to volume 12 though I should be getting my hands on volume 13 very soon. Anyway, Shin is supposedly straight but from what I was told by people that have read ahead Shin is going to make out with Ren, in front of Nana! :eek: I'm really curious to see what happens!

Rofl, you need to get to that scene NOW!!!
If it is the one i'm thinking of, it's some funny shit lol.
As for the anime, I love it. It's actually pretty good from what i've seen so far.
Now the movie: I downloaded this subbed (can't remember what group lol) and I thought it was pretty good for the most part. In terms of making the actors look like the characters, Takumi just seemed off to me and the guy who played Shin was too old for the role and his hair just creeped me out :eek:. On the other hand, I thought that the two Nana's were done extremely well, especially Oosaki Nana! Big Grin
The only gripe I had with the plot of the movie is that they cut out almost, if not all of the back story although, that didn't seem to affect the flow or understanding of the movie at all.

In general, Nana is a great series which I'm now absolutely hooked on. Smile (I actually have you to thank for that Andromeda18_ lol)
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
New .Hack anime and other new anime series - by vegeta76 - 05-11-2006, 10:35 PM