New .Hack anime and other new anime series
Yeh I really wanted the ring too, I saw some of the necklaces as well but didn't really want to wear a lock around my neck lol. I'm not really sure what everyones fascination with the actor that played nobu - hes funny, but I don't think hes hot. The guy that played Shin wasn't bad - but for the first time I wasn't watching the movie to look out for 'eye candy' but actually engulfed into the story and the characters lives.

Also, I thought there was a thing between Nobu and Shin in the film, I was trying to figure out if either of them were gay (or just into eachother). Tried to google it too, and found a funny transcript from part of the manga.

[COLOR="Navy"]Shin(he just got his trademark lip ring >) : Just as I thought getting a lip pierce makes it hard to eat

Hachi: Shin-chan, I was thinking that everyday the number of pierces you have increase, but to think that you went that far..your pretty face...it'll probably be hard to kiss with that

Nana: Ahahaha

Shin: No, that wasn't hard.

Hachi/Nana: O_O

Nana: Shin! Who did you kiss?! Nobu?!

Shin: Eh? Nobu is interested in that sort of thing? (I have to be careful)

Hachi: Is that true?!

Nana: No, but I thought this guy was like that *points at shin

Shin: I'm straight. (people make mistakes alot though)

Hachi: ...................*sweatdrops* [/COLOR]

Messages In This Thread
New .Hack anime and other new anime series - by animeshop - 05-10-2006, 08:58 AM