another question, just curious what people may think...
noooo someone here is confused. the two sellers on ebay I was wondering about are sellers I have purchased from so yes..you can obtain the info when you have done business with them through ebay's get seller's information form. you put in the item number and sellers ebay id to obtain their contact info which every member of ebay must register with ebay and when you do this it is sent to your email addy and also your info is automatically sent to them.

also the two ebay sellers I mentioned have their own off ebay websites for dvds/cds....and they do have their information there for contact info of course.

the ebay id's are sphaitt and multidiscs...both have the same website design, like mirror images, both are import dvd sellers of asian films and anime. they have different names (that's right on their websites by the way, so no secret.). just both are in UT and it was very similar..so I was curious.

ok hope that was clarifed.Rolleyes

Messages In This Thread
another question, just curious what people may think... - by yanagi_nyc - 01-03-2006, 02:11 PM