Cell phone predictive text, faster?
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I hate to admit it but it works. Why do I hate to admit it? Because I'm a pretty fast writer and for a long time I refused to use it out of nothing but pure stubbornness. :p
Anyway, just think of it like this: to write the word "orange" you have to press the no 6 button 3 times, the no 7 button 3 times, the no 2 button once, the no 6 button twice, the no 4 button once and the no 3 button twice. Using the T9 dictionary you just have to press the no 6 button once, the no 7 button once, the no 2 button once, the no 6 button once, the no 4 button once and the no 3 button once. The T9 dictionary will come up with all the possible words, you just have to choose which one you want. The great thing is that it almost always comes up with the word you want first so you don't even have to lose time choosing.
i think the best thinbg about T9 is that there is absolutly no wait, unlike in the old vertion when you have to type in a double letter, i hate that wait >.< Just because T9 doesn't have that problem it seems like a great way to txt message.

Messages In This Thread
Cell phone predictive text, faster? - by psychooys - 11-21-2005, 11:53 AM
Cell phone predictive text, faster? - by odin0425 - 11-29-2005, 07:14 PM
Cell phone predictive text, faster? - by Gemini - 12-01-2005, 10:58 PM