hair color changing naturally?? w0w!!
That happens to just about everybody. I too was born with dark hair (and blue eyes) which then turned to blonde and that now is dark blonde. My mother was as fair as one can be when she was a child but now her hair is the same colour as mine.
The dark hair color in babies at birth happens due to a hormonal influence of the mother.
The difference in pigmentation in hair is given by the grade of oxidation of melanin. Acid reaction is found in dark hair, alkaline reaction in light hair, and a neutral reaction in red hair.
Hair color can also be influenced by secondary factors, both internal (hormonal factors) and external (effect of sun, washing in alkaline detergents, frequent bathing in sea water), and also by the genetic disposition.

This change in hair colour is pretty normal and the same thing happens with eye colour.
When a baby is first born, the eye still has not fully developed a dark pigment known as melanin that helps ?colour? eyes and skin. Blue or gray eyes (which many Caucasian babies have at birth) in a newborn mean that melanin is virtually absent within the iris.
When a baby is about six months old, pigmentation begins to form and brown or darker eyes might appear. The baby?s eye colour should be determined by about age one, although some people (wishing that happens to me :p) may experience eye colour changes through adulthood.
People of Asian, African-American, Hispanic, or native American descent often have babies who are brown-eyed at birth because of darker pigmentation.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
hair color changing naturally?? w0w!! - by Gemini - 10-15-2005, 12:04 AM
hair color changing naturally?? w0w!! - by Blight - 10-15-2005, 06:02 AM
hair color changing naturally?? w0w!! - by Andromeda18_ - 10-15-2005, 08:03 AM
hair color changing naturally?? w0w!! - by Gemini - 10-15-2005, 09:33 AM
hair color changing naturally?? w0w!! - by geo85 - 10-15-2005, 05:48 PM
hair color changing naturally?? w0w!! - by Ryujin - 10-16-2005, 02:33 PM
hair color changing naturally?? w0w!! - by geo85 - 10-17-2005, 08:45 PM