Gundam Seed Destiny Fansub Question
This question is directed to those who download the HaroHaro & ToriTori version of Gundam Seed Destiny. I'm asking this question because I can't ask it anywhere else for fear of being banned, so here goes. Since the begining of Gundam Seed Destiny I have been downloading HaroHaro & ToriTori's version. They usually get out their fansub a couple of days after the release of the raw, but lately they're releases have virtually stopped. The last episode they subbed was episode 44 and now the series is up to episode 47. Now I'm not asking when they are going to release their next episode, I'm asking if there is something wrong with them. Is their translator sick? Is their editor out? Are they taking a break? Or did they just quit? I just want to know what happened to them.

This may also pertain to Naruto for I download the AonE version of it and Aone is ToriTori. They are also behind on Naruto (5 episodes behind). Is there something wrong with them, and could this also be affecting the rate at which Gundam Seed Destiny is realeased?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Messages In This Thread
Gundam Seed Destiny Fansub Question - by jenga - 09-12-2005, 09:01 PM
Gundam Seed Destiny Fansub Question - by Cidien - 09-12-2005, 10:28 PM
Gundam Seed Destiny Fansub Question - by Robojack - 09-12-2005, 11:41 PM
Gundam Seed Destiny Fansub Question - by jenga - 09-13-2005, 07:29 AM