Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Gundam Seed Destiny Fansub Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This question is directed to those who download the HaroHaro & ToriTori version of Gundam Seed Destiny. I'm asking this question because I can't ask it anywhere else for fear of being banned, so here goes. Since the begining of Gundam Seed Destiny I have been downloading HaroHaro & ToriTori's version. They usually get out their fansub a couple of days after the release of the raw, but lately they're releases have virtually stopped. The last episode they subbed was episode 44 and now the series is up to episode 47. Now I'm not asking when they are going to release their next episode, I'm asking if there is something wrong with them. Is their translator sick? Is their editor out? Are they taking a break? Or did they just quit? I just want to know what happened to them.

This may also pertain to Naruto for I download the AonE version of it and Aone is ToriTori. They are also behind on Naruto (5 episodes behind). Is there something wrong with them, and could this also be affecting the rate at which Gundam Seed Destiny is realeased?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
I like them for Naruto. Didn't know they were the same people. My last 30-40 eps are all db though. They seemed to completely stop subbing Naruto for a while then they started again but were so many eps behind I just started getting the db subs. Think maybe their group is just doing too many things at once, but I really have no idea.
Subbers have lives too outside of fansubbing, and when that gets in the way, it sometimes causes releases to be delayed. Do what I do. Download the fastest version that's released, but delete it and only keep the better HaroTori version that is eventually released.
Robojack Wrote:Subbers have lives too outside of fansubbing, and when that gets in the way, it sometimes causes releases to be delayed. Do what I do. Download the fastest version that's released, but delete it and only keep the better HaroTori version that is eventually released.

That's what I'm doing now. Thankfully I am a very patient man and can wait. I just want to make sure that the translator didn't die or that their isn't some kind of dissagreement between the groups. Thanks.