Muffins, skirts, and creeps oh my!!!
You know normally I think the same when I see tat, although I must admit today I was eating out & about when I noticed a small girl wearing a skirt, now er ok, my hand is wider from pinky to thumb, than her skirt was long. I'm sad to had she have not been 12 I probably would've tried to take a peek -_- curisocity killedthe cat, I could careless what I was to see, it's just the fact that there;s something to be seen..
Which also reminds me, a tomboy is a scort is just as bad, tomboys tend to like to sit with their legs, wer how to put it, like men, this is not smart to do even if there are those whatever you call them built in short bottoms or whatever, because you can still see up the skirt; it was by accident that I realised this.

And now after I've done nothing but negatively standed about the same point as you I'll jest of the subject:

It's like jimmy Urine says: "Five year old panty shot, my life has meaning when she spreads her legs."

ok, I think I'll repost on here tomarrow when my brain is actually fuctioning.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html

Messages In This Thread
Muffins, skirts, and creeps oh my!!! - by geo85 - 07-24-2005, 08:36 PM
Muffins, skirts, and creeps oh my!!! - by Batz Kage - 07-24-2005, 09:02 PM
Muffins, skirts, and creeps oh my!!! - by Zagatto - 07-25-2005, 04:31 AM
Muffins, skirts, and creeps oh my!!! - by geo85 - 07-26-2005, 10:44 PM
Muffins, skirts, and creeps oh my!!! - by geo85 - 07-27-2005, 09:14 AM
Muffins, skirts, and creeps oh my!!! - by geo85 - 08-07-2005, 09:59 AM
Muffins, skirts, and creeps oh my!!! - by geo85 - 08-07-2005, 08:57 PM
Muffins, skirts, and creeps oh my!!! - by Cidien - 07-24-2005, 11:03 PM