Christmas is gonna suck, when your family has stolen from you.
wrxh8r Wrote:The other problem is some of our family,who i dont even associate with at all, are into rather nasty drugs and crap.Theyll do anything for a little cash or drugs.And unfortunatly its things like this that really screw up a persons trust.I actually dont like associating with anything but my closest family much and place alot more trust in my friends.Probably why i dont know much of my relies,only some on my mothers side.
Drugs are becoming a problem where I live as well. You kinda know it's an issue when 6th graders are trying to sell me heroine :p . Not to mention, I've got one of the area's hottest drug spots about 1 minute's walk away. A lot of my friends have gotten caught up in all of that shit Sad . At least it's not relatives, like you. Still though, one of my former best friends tried to mug me for drug cash the other day, which is kinda depressing Sad . Sorry for the off topic rant :p .
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka

Messages In This Thread
Christmas is gonna suck, when your family has stolen from you. - by onizuka17711 - 07-09-2005, 09:30 AM