Christmas is gonna suck, when your family has stolen from you.
I agree my family is the same.Although ive never had anything on that level.We finally got rid of a rely that was living with us and stealing money and stuff(all i found missing of mine was anime and some music) What the hell are they thinking.You offer them a place to stay a while for crap all with free food etc so it ends up costing us and then they steel money from your wallets.Its bloody cocky stealing while still living with the person.It was only when he left i noticed some of our possesions missing as well.Lucky enough its all rather inexpensive and replacable.Then you have the problem of how to bring the topic up with family without them getting all defensive and pissed.
The other problem is some of our family,who i dont even associate with at all, are into rather nasty drugs and crap.Theyll do anything for a little cash or drugs.And unfortunatly its things like this that really screw up a persons trust.I actually dont like associating with anything but my closest family much and place alot more trust in my friends.Probably why i dont know much of my relies,only some on my mothers side.
masamune arcade..........still in development
[Image: masasig6xh.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Christmas is gonna suck, when your family has stolen from you. - by wrxh8r - 07-09-2005, 04:03 AM