Christmas is gonna suck, when your family has stolen from you.
All family gatherings are gonna suck from now on, actually, cause half my family has stolen from the other half. My aunt and my mom have both been robbed by my other aunt (their sister) and my cousin?s wife. Our shit was found in a pawn shop in Arkansas, with the names of the culprits on the holding tickets. They got picked up by the cops today, and the prosecuting attorney offered that they pay to get the stuff out of hock, or get felony charges on them. Our family is now in two nice size chunks now. WTF, how can you flesh and blood steal from you!? Well, I don?t care cause the prosecuting attorney called us and said we could pay to get it back (apparently, state law in Arkansas only requires the pawn shop to hold stuff and not sell it to any one else, and only charge what they paid for it), and if we do, they are fucked and will go to jail. I hope they do personally, stupid cocky bastards.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe

Messages In This Thread
Christmas is gonna suck, when your family has stolen from you. - by Blight - 07-08-2005, 05:07 PM