Techno Project Opinions Needed
I have to scrap the industrail song for the moment; Sweet cheeks (my partner in techno) loved the vocals, as did all the girlies I let listen to it.
Sweet Cheeks did a remastering of Anxiety, which I've yet to hear; he also re-worked Candy coated, but then forgot to save it -_-, I have to redo the vocals for it anyways; er Anxiety still has that annoying poping noise in the vocals, but he likes it, so I can't re-do it -_-.

So, I thought I'd Share As-1d R077's newest vocal track (least till we can get a hold of Mina to sing with us:
http://www.angelfire.com/vamp/youkaideimos/Heaven1.mp3
You might have to turn up the volume to read the first to bits, I'm recording these things in pieces so that he can more easily place them into songs (so I compiled them into one very quickly & didn't worry with sound) as for the different tones & effect magnitudes, er that's the way it's supposed to be. For those of you still not able to acess files, contact me through msn.

Sweet Cheeks also did a new track with no vocals, but I don't have his permission to release it yet;
And for those of you who wonder why I'm up dating this, well because I have a habbit of running from responisbility, early this week I was considering bailing on my buddy, so I'm trying to keep the moral high, & I've never before, been able to stand the sound of my own voice, even in my past attempts to FX glaze it; soon I'll have up a website for for us & I'll no longer bother you guys Tongue
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html

Messages In This Thread
Techno Project Opinions Needed - by Batz Kage - 06-28-2005, 11:35 PM
Techno Project Opinions Needed - by Elcoholic - 06-29-2005, 02:17 AM
Techno Project Opinions Needed - by vegeta76 - 06-29-2005, 08:58 AM
Techno Project Opinions Needed - by gubi-gubi - 06-29-2005, 10:52 AM
Techno Project Opinions Needed - by Batz Kage - 06-29-2005, 01:53 PM
Techno Project Opinions Needed - by Batz Kage - 07-01-2005, 11:33 PM