Need Chronology Help
I pasted up answering cause I was waiting for someone who knows more than I; but it's been an hour or two; so here goes.

Ryo Oh Ki, from the ep number is Tenchi Muyo; the first one. I'm unsure as to how the movies go.
Then comes Universe;
Tokyo comes last, not that it matters becuase it's not entirely like the others (the characters met differently & the sort).

Muyo ends in saying the carnival comes back every year, Universe begins the same way I think..
The movies should have numbers, one should be Tenchi 2 Daughter of Darkness, there should be one that shows more of Kyone (bad spelling), this one I think comes after Muyo, maybe universe (I don't remember Kyone in Muyo so it's likely universe. You could try the first two movies after Universe & the third after Tokyo...
It's been far to long since I've seen Tenchi so my ending beginning thing might be Universe Tokyo, but the order of Ryo Oh Ki, Universe, then Tokyo shouldbe correct.

Hope that helps & makes since, my head is cluttered; I need rest & to not be sick..
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html

Messages In This Thread
Need Chronology Help - by mermel - 06-25-2005, 05:17 PM
Need Chronology Help - by Cidien - 06-25-2005, 05:36 PM
Need Chronology Help - by Batz Kage - 06-25-2005, 05:47 PM
Need Chronology Help - by Cidien - 06-25-2005, 06:41 PM
Need Chronology Help - by Batz Kage - 06-25-2005, 07:23 PM
Need Chronology Help - by mermel - 06-25-2005, 09:48 PM
Need Chronology Help - by Batz Kage - 06-25-2005, 09:58 PM
Need Chronology Help - by mermel - 06-25-2005, 10:01 PM