Death Note Disscussion
jarjar111 Wrote:lock this~~~~

~~~ Ban this user ~~~ :p

in other news:

While i do hate this "near" kid, i definitley prefer "light" over him. at the moment I find his character to be sort of annoying, however he does have loads of potential seeing as a whole lot of his character hasn't really been revealed. his brother/friend (the evil one) looks like a chick.

I was really mad that they killed off "L" as he was my favourite character, mostly cause he reminds me of myself (in the way he sits and acts with all the annoying/pointless things he does). While i am upset that they killed him, it is my opinion that he is dead (i mean in the ground kinda dead). when rem killed him she died, and if L were still alive, why would he allow Near to take over and for all this crap to happen? However he could possibly still be alive seeing as the readers were never told his true name.

Now in terms of my opinion on "Light" i think he is a genius. while he does use people all the time, you have to admit that he is probably one of, if not THE smartest character in the whole series (possibly next to "L"). also the fact that he is most likely a sociopath means that he has no remorse for killing anybody but usually only does so when they are a threat to him. overall i think he is a pretty cool character. plus he has a hot girlfriend :p

The death gods i have found to be particularly entertaining. This goes especially for Ryukuu. His character reminds me of a character from star trek named "Q" who simply popped out of nowhere because he was bored. Ryukuu i find to be Extremely entertaining because he knowingly causes all this havok simply to amuse himself. Rem i like simply because of what she helps add to the story with her protectiveness of Misa.

Deathnote is a very cool series but it does get VERY slow at times. the main example of this is when the seven suits get involved. I literally skipped over about ten chapters rather than reading them all through simply because the long discussions over who they were going to kill next was semi-relevant to the story however, it really didn't add anything to it and just got to be VERY boring after the first few lines. Once they caught the "buisness kira" as i like to call him, the story started to pick up pretty quickly.

The most recent chapters i have found to be OK in terms of slowness but they arent the most exciting chapters. I think this is mostly because it has been building up to the next part of the storyline which will probably be revealed in the next few chapters.

anywho. I think my post is long enough for tonight so i'll give others a chance to discuss this. Big Grin

EDIT: BATZ do you wanna go back and put the word *spoilers* in the topic... just in case we happen to have people here who intend to read the manga. Smile
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Death Note Disscussion - by Batz Kage - 06-20-2005, 05:57 PM
Death Note Disscussion - by jarjar111 - 06-20-2005, 06:42 PM
Death Note Disscussion - by Batz Kage - 06-20-2005, 07:53 PM
Death Note Disscussion - by vegeta76 - 06-20-2005, 10:38 PM
Death Note Disscussion - by onizuka17711 - 06-20-2005, 10:48 PM
Death Note Disscussion - by onizuka17711 - 06-20-2005, 10:55 PM
Death Note Disscussion - by vegeta76 - 06-20-2005, 10:56 PM
Death Note Disscussion - by Batz Kage - 06-21-2005, 04:04 AM
Death Note Disscussion - by vegeta76 - 06-21-2005, 08:17 AM
Death Note Disscussion - by dvd_master - 06-25-2005, 09:01 PM