Trying to decide on kenshin need help...
Batz Kage Wrote:I think at the 2nd season the show gets more serious, but I only kinda liked the second season, & wasn't really satisfyed by the third Sad

I have to agree with Batz here. The series is kinda vague to me now but I do recall being able to watch the first two-thirds of it in a span of two weeks or so and then the last one-third took well over a month to get through since the intensity died down way way too much. I guess it's good to at least watch the series if you intend to watch Reminiscence with all it's flashbacks. Why did they get serious and mature on the OVAs and kiddy on the series? If they made the series for kids, wouldn't some kids miss out on the OVAs because of the rating due to violence? :confused: If I was a kid and my parents didn't allow me to see the OVAs, I would probably have grudge against the producers for making them so serious.

As for recommendations...I keep hearing that Elfen Lied is good. If I could get past the first 5 minutes of it, I might be able to confirm this. From the first few minutes I can tell this may be the bloodiest series I will have seen. :eek:

Messages In This Thread
Trying to decide on kenshin need help... - by Strong Bad 2000 - 06-01-2005, 08:58 PM