Trying to decide on kenshin need help...
Although I think near the end there starts to be less "Now you shouldn't be a bad guy, that you shouldn't." talk & more fighting & I don't remember there being as much comedy, (it's been a while though), I think at the 2nd season the show gets more serious, but I only kinda liked the second season, & wasn't really satisfyed by the third Sad

The series probably isn't your thing; I just fell in love with Sano & had to finish till the end. As for OVAs, Trust & Betrayl might be right up your alley, maybe the last episode OVA thingy as it's darker, but I don't know about the violence factor as i've never seen it, only heard of it, & then there's the other OVA thingy that's like an additional episode of the series (not the ending) in which Kenshin flashes back to being the Batousai, but he doesn't kill anyone that I remember as he recovers his composer.

A lot that I remember of the series is the whole
Bad Guy: "You must awaken your bloodlust, or I'll kill everyone & rule Japan!!! Muwahahahaha."/"Fight like you're going to kill me or die."
*Kenshin doesn't invoke all his bloodlust, but only barely wins*
Kenshin: "My love is a greater motivation, that it is."
thing.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html

Messages In This Thread
Trying to decide on kenshin need help... - by Batz Kage - 06-01-2005, 05:14 PM