Great News!! FX Ressurection *well sort of*
True, but they have to start somewhere. Maybe they need some funds before they'll be able to start producing new sets.

MAC should indeed have taken advantage of the situation but they've been having problems for atleast a year (before that they were pumping out new perfect sets weekly). I think they've had their own customs problems, just not as much as Fx.

Good luck making these sets in the us. In asia they use illegal profesional plants where the discs are being pressed. You'll have a hard time finding illegal pressing plants in the us. And they do make some amazing covers for the gatefolds which do add to the value for me. I doubt some anime lovers could set up such a business in the us. HK's are big business in asia and it would take quite a few full time employees to set up such an operation. If you just want burned fansubs there already are plenty of places to get those but that is hardly competition to HK's.

Anyway, lets stay positive and hope that things will be back to normal soon. Fx/EZDVD have quite a few new titles they could rip.

Messages In This Thread
Great News!! FX Ressurection *well sort of* - by Elcoholic - 05-26-2005, 04:17 AM