Where to buy your HK Anime? The Million Dollar Question*LOL*
I dont think this offends anyone, but then i might be wrong. Ive only delt with 3 places for HK stuff -
1.)Anime----s 2.) Importanime and 3.) 695anime -( very very very slow - only if you have extreme patience- which I dont have )- still think Importanime is the best place to buy your anime, but at the present time the selection they have sucks- and Ive been burned by Macs recent poor quality and am afraid to buy more from them, because their going down the shitter fast, and their rips of other rips which increases problems( mostly FX -I think ? ) I also have bought many R1's - believe it or not , there not all perfect either- some of them have minor pixilation etc- Im starting to believe that many times when you see a problem, the original may of had the same or similar problem ! I do like Rightstuf for r1's , sometimes they have fantastic prices , and on a few titles better that HK ( hard to believe but true ) Ive also delt with ADV - their recent sale was fantastic ( grabbed nadescio - great price ) who else sells HK at fantastic prices , Im looking for someone who carries the newer titles , great prices and good service- . :confused:

Messages In This Thread
Where to buy your HK Anime? The Million Dollar Question*LOL* - by puzzleguy - 04-14-2005, 11:10 AM