Where to buy your HK Anime? The Million Dollar Question*LOL*
Puppet Master Wrote:Yeah and HBK just lay off Guts he is just being honest. He really isn?t the only one who is still concerned about MACs quality because I know I am. The bottom line is that no one wants to buy something and than find out it?s beyond horrible. NO ONE expects perfect quality from these sets but there?s still a certain level that should be expected because it?s not free it does cost $ so anyone who knows what sets are alright I too would like to know. Guts you really didn?t do anything wrong.
You buy MAC or not is none of anyone's business, but don't go around posting here asking to make a list of rival stores. There are proper places to do that such as arcticnight.

And elcoholic, this argument is not about MAC. I don't care if guts buy MAC or not. That's not the issue. It's obvious he's not going to buy it, so he wants to make a list of other places HERE. If you don't see anything wrong with that logic, you are blind.

Messages In This Thread
Where to buy your HK Anime? The Million Dollar Question*LOL* - by hbk101 - 04-14-2005, 08:06 AM