What do you think is the worst anime ever?
Ok the worst anime ever was without a doubt Psychic Wars...oh or Panzer Dragoon, equally as bad. I'm probably the only one to ever see them lol. Oh and that piece of over hyped shit Metropolis. I also didn't like Ghost In The Shell.

And who the hell was the guy at the start that said Giant Robo was bad, screw you! Giant Robo was fantastic, I won't stand for it being badmouthed. He is the same guy that said Ranma sucked. Oh and don't mess with the Guyver, that was cool. Granted the western voice acting is really bad, but don't let that detract you from a kickass show and the best ever designed humanoid "armoured" guy ever. (With Dangaioh holding title for best ever mech design). As for the 2 movies of the Guyver (You read right, TWO MOVIES!!). In the 1st one Mark Hamill was some side character, he was NOT the Guyver. And it was a shit B-movie all the way. However Guyver: Dark Hero (The sequel) Is the best ever Anime to film conversion ever. FACT!. Starred David Hayter as the Guyver (Famous for doing the voice of Solid Snake, oh and he wrote the Screenplay for X-men 1 & 2.

As for the Guyver anime series, it follows pretty close to the comics only changing a little bit here and there. It was broken up into 2, 6 part OVA series. The 1st 6 were fantastic, but the second 6 were very poorly animated due to a lack of budget, but it still has a great story.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan

Messages In This Thread
What do you think is the worst anime ever? - by Ryujin - 03-16-2005, 05:39 PM