What do you think is the worst anime ever?
balthier Wrote:This one should get some reaction:

UTENA BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The story is absolute shit as far as I'm concered and I don't care how much symbolism, metaphor, philosophy, or hidden bullshit is in there, the basic story is so goddam dumb I don't give a shit about the rest of it. The characters all make me sick. Half of them are hypocrites, Utena is a pathetic weakling denying her past, Anthy is a freak masochist, just kill the bitch already someone!

Let the flames begin! Big Grin

Sounds as bad as Last Exile in my eyes anyways. I don't see why anyone likes that show the entire thing nearly put me to sleep when they aired it on G4TTV that and Abenobashi Magic Shopping Street didnt hold my attention for too long either. BLAH theres good animes and than theres shit ones depending on who you ask...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection

Messages In This Thread
What do you think is the worst anime ever? - by Puppet Master - 03-16-2005, 08:59 AM