Who is switching to R1 and Why? Cuz of FX bust?
gubi-gubi Wrote:At the moment im buying R1 not because of FX stopping but because I have a huge backlog of stuff to watch that i'd rather spend my cash collecting sets of my favorite shows than waste money buying new shows. Im getting all the Maison Ikkoku sets at the moment. I also started downloading more R1 rips... If I love the show, I'll go out and buy it on R1. I might get the odd long series on HK though and I'll always buy R2 ripped sets that use fansubs...

Nice, I'm collecting the R1 Maison Ikkoku boxes too. They're really cheap only $30 for each box (33 eps) is what i paid on amazon.com for them brand new.

Yea, I also collect my favorites. YYH was done so horrible by FX, MI, MAC, I'm just gonna finish the series buying them on R1 as they come out.

Btw where do you download R1 rips? Does bit torrent have them? There are a few dozen series I wouldn't mind checking out to see if I like.
Anime Want To Buy / Sell / Trade List: http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...php?t=5548

Messages In This Thread
Who is switching to R1 and Why? Cuz of FX bust? - by balthier - 03-13-2005, 04:47 PM