Just bought these new Ghibli/Disney 2-Disc's
puzzleguy Wrote:Gee Rooster- a little sensitive aaay ! If you like the Disney versions , thats OK --Disneys not like they use to be - Walt Disney would turn over in his grave if they knew what they were doing to his company - I know as a fact that someone with more heart could definitely do a better job than Disney on the Gibli films-- by the way rooster, Im the puzzleguy because I make puzzles for a living - Why do you call yourself the Rooster ? Cool , hope you enjoy your Americanized Anime !
Now now.
I agree with Disney turning over in his grave.

But, I just bought the 3 a couple days ago and just finished wathing them, and there all pretty good. I may not like the voices, but they are welldone. And, americanized or not, I think they did a fairly good job on packaging.

Oh and, Zagatto, how long did it take for your free movie to come? I sent away for mine yesterday. (Laputa..cause I already own the other 2) And did they send the one you priortized as #1? (that is IF you got it yet)
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^

Messages In This Thread
Just bought these new Ghibli/Disney 2-Disc's - by katherine_jean - 03-12-2005, 01:41 PM