Macross Zero makes NO sense.
Macross zero has some of the coolest fighting scenes i've ever seen. They had to have spent a bajillion $ to make it. It also makes no sense. Perhaps someone can clear it up for me, but I doubt it.

1) Protoculture. The term protoculture here means something totally different. I'm still not sure if they were referring to the bird man thing as protoculture or if protoculture is the theory that human evolution was sped up. In Macross protoculture were the original humans basically that created the supervision army and the zentrai that were later destroyed by those two. The humans in Macross talk like they've never heard the term protoculture before. At least Focker should have.

2) The timeline makes no sense. In a flashback in Macross roy is working on making a working veritech. This means that Macross Zero would have to have taken place after roy was assigned to the Macross. If he was assigned to the macross what the hell was he doing in Macross Zero?

3) Roy's girlfriend. If the timeline is right then he was REALLY not interested in the black chick (totally forgot her name at the moment) cuz he was really into the chick in Macross Zero.

Anyone have any thoughts or other inconsistencies? I know I thought of at least one more before, but I forgot what it was now.

Messages In This Thread
Macross Zero makes NO sense. - by Cidien - 02-20-2005, 05:59 PM
Macross Zero makes NO sense. - by gubi-gubi - 02-20-2005, 06:47 PM
Macross Zero makes NO sense. - by Cidien - 02-20-2005, 07:31 PM
Macross Zero makes NO sense. - by rav96 - 02-21-2005, 07:07 AM
Macross Zero makes NO sense. - by Cyrus - 02-21-2005, 07:38 AM
Macross Zero makes NO sense. - by rav96 - 02-21-2005, 07:44 AM
Macross Zero makes NO sense. - by Cidien - 02-21-2005, 12:54 PM
Macross Zero makes NO sense. - by evilomar - 02-21-2005, 01:55 PM
Macross Zero makes NO sense. - by Cidien - 02-22-2005, 05:17 AM