do you think people should have certain speaking rights
Blight Wrote:I must disagree with you, all things are gray, even the colors black and white. Because our interpretations of right and wrong, good and evil are, at least a base level, personal opinions, they are therefore subject to interpretation. Circumstances also rule what makes something have an inclination to either the darker or lighter side of the moral spectrum. Take murder for example. What exactly is murder to you? How do you define it? It could be a totally different set of conditions involved in what you see a murder and what I think murder is. One good example that I always think of when people start saying right and wrong is absolute is that I believe in revenge, Eye for a MFen Eye, while other?s see it as ?going down to someone else level? or some other weak BS. If a dude were to kill someone I loved, he had better hope the cops get him before I do cause I?d kill their ass.

The point is that some things are indeed Black some things are indeed white, but both black and white are simply the most extreme shades of gray.

I agree with everything you said particularly because in order to judge something or someone we must know both side of the story and many times we don't. Therefore, even our interpretation of the facts might be at fault.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
do you think people should have certain speaking rights - by Andromeda18_ - 02-16-2005, 12:20 PM