do you think people should have certain speaking rights
I think many more things are black and white then we seem to think. In fact i think that

because we have distorted the black and white lines we have become to believe that many

areas are grey. Such as Murder is never right but lets say someone commits a bad crime

and the town people kill him then in some places in the world the town people were doing no

wrong when of course Murder is always wrong (murder not killing there is a big difference). I

think we have lost sight of what is right and wrong. Of course i will agree that some things

that are grey people seem to think are black and white like calling a black person the N word

sometimes it's bad other times it's not depending on who is saying it. For me it would be

wrong but for some people it wouldn't. but in the case of Aborition it is black and white

and i am not going to say which way i believe but i will say abortion is either always wrong

or it is always right and always ok to have the choice once again im not going to say what

side im on cus i don't want this forum to turn into one about abortion besides i don't keep

up with these enough anyways.

Peace

Cyrus
Cyrus

Messages In This Thread
do you think people should have certain speaking rights - by Cyrus - 02-16-2005, 04:48 AM